WHAT WE BELIEVE
The bible is the infallible word of God, it is the supreme authority, and it is inspired by the very work of the Holy Spirit.
- The Lord our God is one: existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, bore our sins and atoned for them upon the cross, died on the cross, his bodily resurrection, and He is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
- The work of the Holy Spirit here on earth is vital in the continued expansion of the kingdom of heaven. The Holy Spirit is the very means of where true revival comes from.
- That all of mankind has fallen short of the glory of God, and that salvation through Jesus is necessary for every person.
- That there is wonder working power in the blood of Jesus. That signs, miracles, and wonders are still possible to this day as the Gospel is preached.
- The body of Christ should be unified under one core belief, to unite under the great commission, to seek and save the lost.
Have you ever asked your self 'Why do I need Jesus'? The answer is simple. We are broken, flawed human beings and through Jesus' love we can be made whole again. The freedom found in Jesus helps us overcome broken marriages, sickness, everyday struggles, and addictions. We want you to experience this love that heals all pain.